Version 0.4.6 fixes an urgent compatibility issue with WooCommerce 2.6. This release is small but it contains a few other important fixes, including a fix for the reports bug affecting some users. It is recommended for all users, even if you have not upgraded to WooCommerce 2.6.
WooCommerce POS Pro users should manually update the Pro plugin by logging into https://wcpos.com/my-account.
- WC 2.6 Compatibility Fix: Prevent POS gateways from appearing on online checkout
- Fix: POS orders not showing in reports
- Fix: bug causing issue with some variations, e.g.: 000, 00 and 0
- Fix: character encoding in checkout
- Fix: incorrect translation strings
Change of domain, WooPOS becomes WCPOS
WooThemes/Automattic have recently begun enforcing their trademark by targeting domain names starting with ‘woo’. As a result woopos.com.au recently transferred to wcpos.com. Unfortunately it seems that wcpos.com was on some watch lists for suspicious activity when under the previous owner. I can assure all users that wcpos.com is completely safe and secure. If you are seeing a security warning please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so I can contact the relevant service to request removal from their blacklist.
WCPOS is hiring!