Please leave any bug reports for version 0.4 in the comments.
- There is a conflict with the WP Clef plugin which is preventing some users from saving their POS settings. The Clef developers have been notified and you can follow the issue here: https://github.com/clef/clef-wordpress/issues/210
- There are some issues with the variation popover for some users. If you cannot add an item to cart using the popover, please use the product ‘drawer’ but clicking on the expand all link just below the product title.
- If you are seeing an Internal Server Error message it may be due an old version of PHP. If you are running PHP < 5.4 please see: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/how-to-update-your-php-version/
- If you’re using WooCommerce < 2.3 there is a bug affecting all users. If possible please update WooCommerce. A fix will be included in 0.4.1.
- Searching for a product title with a dash ‘-‘ will not display the correct products.