Please leave any bug reports for version 0.4.4 in the comments.
The following bugs have been reported and will be fixed in the next version of WooCommerce POS:
- Variations with commas (,) do not display correctly in the variation popover
- Variation options on popover still not working for some users
- Search field keeps focus after successful barcode match
- Search field is not cleared after successful barcode match after remote fetch
- POS should pass URL query params to the API requests, eg: ?lang=pl
- In some circumstances indexedDB will throw “Error: Cannot create new index “local_id” for current version.” The current fix is to clear browser data.
- Address formats should change based on locale.
- Product, Fee and Shipping titles should be filtered to prevent inline styles from copy & paste.
- WP Admin order list should contain more information, eg: cashier, store.
- Pro: A warning can sometimes appear if the POS tries to store duplicate customer records.
- Pro: POS Sales totals are not displaying in latest version of WooCommerce.
- 14th October: The latest version of Chrome seems to have changed the handling of Flexbox CSS. Please use Firefox or Safari until an update is released.
- Bug in Firefox after printing receipt the POS becomes unresponsive.