Please leave any bug reports for version 0.4.1 in the comments.
- There is a variation bug affecting attributes where the label does not match the slug (ie: using Product > Attributes). The result is that you cannot select variations using the popover and the labels will appear incorrect when using the product drawer.
- Variation stock numbers do not update after sale.
- The was a numpad bug introduced in 0.4.1 which affects the discount percentage toggle.
- If a default customer is selected the address information does not appear in the order.
- Searching by variation barcode does not return results if the parent product is in the queue.
- Pro: creating a new customer will fail if WooCommerce does not create username.
- There is a bug affecting custom address display on receipts when custom fields are used.
Note: if you are experiencing problems with stale/corrupt data, particularly to do with product variations, please go to your POS support page and clear the local storage.