WooCommerce POS Version 0.4.5 has just been released. This fixes a troublesome rendering bug in Chrome 46+. All POS stylesheets have been reviewed and many improvements have been made, and as a result the overall performance is much improved.
Before updating please check the following important notices:
- WooCommerce POS now requires PHP 5.4 or higher.
- WooCommerce POS now requires WooCommerce 2.3.7 or higher.
- Pro users should also update WooCommerce POS Pro to version 0.4.5.
- Fix: Layout issues in Chrome 46+
- Fix: POS permalink bug introduced in 0.4.2
- Fix: POS Cash not recording amount tendered or change
- Fix: POS Cash and Card gateways not showing for some users
- Fix: Permalink slugs should not begin with slash
- Fix: Product variation popover where variant contains a comma or special character
- Fix: Firebox bug where POS would be unresponsive after printing receipt
- Improve: POS template caching and performance
- Improve: Plugin update notices
- Improve: Customer search
- New: (Pro) Edit customer details during checkout